Saturday, May 16, 2009

Erick Erickson: Republicans 'Begging'
To Shut Down Facebook Group

Erick Erickson of Red State started a Facebook group to protest the NRSC's endorsement of Charlie Crist in the Florida Senate race. Erick just sent this message to group members:
Subject: They are listening
I've been getting all sorts of emails begging me to shut this group down.
Instead, please consider inviting ten friends each.The NRSC will not listen to us unless we help shut down their fundraising. You can help.
Thanks,
Erick
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP

3 comments:

  1. This is what I started telling the Republican National Committee several years ago when they kept calling, begging for money. "Not one penny until Republicans start being conservatives again!"

    And I've stuck to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joined!

    And I've linked you on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete